Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holly's Senior Session

Another beautiful day made for another great Senior Session.  And today's Senior gal, Holly, was fantastic!  She is a dancer so, needless to say, she made my job easy with poses and such.  And from the minute we got to her house and I saw the outfits she was bringing, I knew we were going to get some cool shots!  She had one outfit in particular that I could have just kept her in the whole time and been totally satisfied with that because she looked so amazing in it!  But obviously that wouldn't have made for much variety for her, so of course I couldn't do that.  Plus, she had other really cute outfits that we needed to use.  But check out my favorite outfit....doesn't she look GORGEOUS???  (ps...I am scheduling an appointment to have my legs traded for hers!!  lol)





No comments: