Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby Lilly | {Brownsburg & Indianapolis Newborn Photographer}

Amazing!  That's all I can say!  This sweet little ladybug is obviously beautiful, as you can see.  But what you can't see from this photo is the fact that I was also able to be present to photograph her delivery.  She is the second baby I have watched come into the world, the first being my own.  It was an absolute honor and privilege to be able to photograph her delivery and then her newborn portrait session.  Her Mommy is actually the gestational surrogate that carried my daughter, so it was extra special to be part of their whole experience again.  Their family has a very special place in my heart, for sure.  At just 5 days old here, little miss Lilly is precious...so soft and snuggly.  And besides being a beautiful baby, she was so well behaved, also!  Only one minor little accident during her session.  The rest of the time she spent happily snoozing away, with several breaks to nurse, of course.  A girl's gotta eat!  :)  I really wanted to keep her for a while after her session, just to sit and hold her and watch her sleeping, but I know her parents would have missed her dearly.  Can't say that I blame them...look at her sweet little face!!

Could not choose between Black & White and Color!!  







{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: